Saturday, May 16, 2015

Dream Big!!!!

There's so much I want to do and so little time to do all of it. 

I love creating new lesson plans to share with my students.

I enjoy peaceful evenings at home. I love dabbling into knitting and crochet (knitting socks is my favorite!). 

Enjoying a glass of diet soda and digging into a new Bible Study is also way cool! 

Sara Jio has become one of my favorite authors!

The BlackList is one of my favorite television series.  I even record them to go back and look for clues.

Downton Abbey is a great way to escape!

Gardening use to be a favorite past time, but a recycled knee and hip make it difficult to melt into pulling weeds.  Hanging plants have taken over!!

Finding new and healthy recipes is wayyyyy fun!  (By the way, I've lost 50 lbs with Weight Watchers!)

I'm also a wife of "the most wonderful man in the world".  He came into my life at a time I needed him the most...although I resisted the thought of a relationship.  He immediately became my best friend and later my mate for life.  Unfortunately, MS entered our life.  My husband is unable to do the things he loves to do.  Often our days are are such a struggle, stress is generally traveling at maximum speed.  

I'm also a mother to four wonderful children.  It's hard to say that...I don't know how to answer the question, "How many children do you have?" I have four living children, two wonderful grandchildren, and a beautiful angel in heaven.

Anyway, I've always enjoyed blogging too.  Mostly, I've followed my favorites on the Blogger App and strolled through what's new on a daily basis.  Yet, on occasion, dabbling into a new blog creation crosses my bucket list. I think I've tried this a few times. :)

This time, ... I just need a place to share my ideas, my dreams, and my reality.  It make resemble a patchwork quilt or a coat of many colors.  Yet, that kind of represents me.  I'm made up of a little of this and that.   

No comments:

Post a Comment